Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sticky Jelly like substance on my scalp and the roots of my hair"

Love and Light,  Almost 15000 people have hit this blog since my last posting!!  I AM working to find the answers and bring them to you ASAP.  Love YOU.

Thanks for reading my blog, especially when you are trying to find answers to the annoying itch you have on your head and what the ------is coming out of the roots of your hair.??????? Last week I had my third biopsy for these symptons! I have two stitches in my scalp and need to wait one more week to find out if I have demodex parasites in the roots of my hair.  I contacted the dermatologist that I went to four years ago for my first biopsy.  I did have Folliculitis! " But what causes it?" " Just scratching your head and why are you scratching your head?" " Nerves!" " You need to see a therapist.""

  Four years of shaving my head using everything I could get my hands on to ease my problem scalp. The sticky stuff just building up more and more so that my head felt as though I had paper mache on it.  I could no longer feel my true scalp.  It was under there somewhere.

Just last Mother's Day 2015 I found out about the demodex parasite.  I ordered the demodex shampoo, conditioner and leave in solution from Amazon.  It has really helped.  In addition I begin washing first with Dr. Bonners Hemp/ Lavender liquid soap.(health food section of your grocery store.) These products starting washing away the sticky.

Just since September I found an authentic acupuncturist from China and she knew what to mix together to knock down the parasites from my scalp and after shampooing each night I would rinse my hair with this solution.  First I had to make it.  Add this powder to boiling water, take off the burner and let cool to warm and pour over my scalp after shampooing.  AWE........this solution really did the job fast, pretty soon layer upon layer of the paper mache or hardened matted hair begin to separate and come clean again.

I can actually feel my true scalp again, but this hasn't rid my problem yet.   My head still itches and is covered with the sticky stuff in all roots, but I have let my hair grow out since Mothers Day, I no longer shave it all off, so I have found great relief.

This current biopsy is for knowledge to share with you and others.  We need to know.  Modern dermatology in our country USA doesn't recognize demodex parasites in the scalp, they have no idea, so last week I had to endure once again the attitude of being "that little ole lady who is a little crazy".  "OMG, here she is again!"  Of course, the doctor couldn't see the clear sticky fluid at the roots of my hair, she couldn't see that my hair was stuck down to my scalp underneath the hair that she could see.  She couldn't see that every single hair that was effected had darkness around the base of it.

I had often spoken in the past of the intelligence that was working on my head.  My head feet so different when the sun is up.  Usually in the mornings I  have a head ache, the evenings my hair and head feet different.  I  say, "whatever it is on my head is very smart, it protects itself with the sticky stuff, so nothing can penetrate the roots of my hairs.  Then the criss- crossing of my hair to make it matte down, give protection.  All the burrows up and down through the scalp are be protected by the matting.  Every other row of my hair in a section will vanish except a short stubble at the root, while the row of hair in between is stuck down in the middle. Those little ballons of fluid come right up out of the hair root POP and spread the sticky protective substance.

My family always tell me "stop touching your head, it would be better if you stop"!!!  When this intelligence is working an area, my fingers want to be there to separate the hairs that are sticking together.   This intelligence works in spirals around and around and around and also in straight lines, that's how the matting happens.  Very smart wouldn't you say.

So, I AM thinking it is demodex parasites and I have been praying and praying that we will be able to give DERMATOLOGY great NEWS! So many of us have this condition.

Until next time.....which will be when my biopsy results return. I have prayed that my biospy was handled in the correct way as to be viewed under the microscope.   GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE AND PROTECTED.

5 comments:

  1. My friend is dealing with THIS on a large scale everywhere.how can i help her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thing going on! My biopsy just came back saying I have a staph infection. All of this was caused from little black gnats! Back in the summer when it was so hot our heat pump tore up and we had to open our windows. Our house was swarmed with little black gnats some call them No-See-Ums. They bite too! I had a couple of sores on my scalp from my Dermatitis and they got in the sores and started breeding just under my scalp at the Hair follicles. I when too so many Doctors and they all treated me like I was crazy even with my husband sitting beside me saying he saw them too. You can't see them just by looking at the scalp because they are just under the skin. I would have them fly out when I pulle the matted hair out from underneath the scalp. I also have the circle of braided hair just under the scalp that can't be seen by just looking at the scalp. I told them I'm not crazy that I seen them flying out of my scalp. I took some of them in for them to see! They are just now getting to be a few flying around the house. There was so many in the swarm they was stuck to the siding of the house on the front porch. I finally got a appt. with my old Dermatologist and he believed me. He said the sores probably attracted them and they got down in the sore and started breeding. Ugh!! They live off blood like a mosquito does but their bite hurts worse than one. I'm a very clean person too! I shower and wash my hair everyday. One day they actually chased me out of the shower trying to get back in my hair after they had flown out. I'm a still on the treatment plan he prescribed and hoping to get rid of them by Thanksgiving. He prescribed antibiotics, cortisone lotion, Ivermectin. All my hair on the back broke off where they had knawed it at the root. the webbed part on the back choked my hair out before I realized what was going on. How long did you say you have been dealing with this it's been 3 months for me. Needing all the prayers I can get! I'm so tired from waking up with my hair all matted under my scalp and the circle of braids. It takes me all day to get it undone then it's time for bed and it starts all over again. It's consuming my whole life. If I had to work I would not be able too. I have been disabled for a long time from several Autoimmune disorders and a bad back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have explained what is happening to me for over three years now better than I have been able to put into words to describe my symptoms. I have experienced the same disrespect from over 12 Doctors. I have lost my business, my home, a 10 year relationship, and all my belongings that were put into storage. I tested positive for Babeosis and Lyme so far, but there is much more to be tested for but I have run out of funds to do so. I am very ill everyday with multiple illnesses, but the scalp issues are by far the most debilitating of them all. The 'mystery hair pulling" and " hair making "circles" from the top of my head to bottom of my neck. That causes so much pressure and pain in my jaw I then have migraines 5 out of 7 days a week. Horrible migraines, causing vomiting and so sick I can only pull the covers over my head after I have taken meds that sometimes help and have ice on forehead and neck and go to sleep. Not able to work has caused more stress on top of what it is like to be ill everyday. My dog also suffers and has the exact same symptoms as me. The vet is the one who discovered Lyme and Babeosis in my dog and was only able to tell me the exact blood test I needed my Dr. to order to have myself checked. That is when I found my lab work complete online with the two positive test results. Never received a call from my drs office, I was lucky I went online to view MyChart and find the test results. I now live on a friends couch and daily life has become a giant nightmare', Can you share with us if the last protocol you took with the ivermectin worked. Appreciate your time and hope you found all the answers you were looking for and this nightmare is over for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I have something like this happening to me but the jelly substance is traveling to my face. Please if you have a doctor I could go to, please No one believes me I been going through this for two years..

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUCK these doctors they are educated , pompous idiots.

    ReplyDelete