Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Hi, just started using Hydrogen Peroxide!  You know I keep my hair very short now, so applying cotton balls soaked in HP to my scalp feels great and it's bleached my hair golden blond! It makes me feel better to see myself and as always it feels like the HP is good for my scalp condition which I do not consider as FOLLICULITIS of the scalp.  I'm not sure what is happening to my scalp, no doctor knows what it is, nor do I.  Day 3 using HP, I'll let you know what this does in time.  Love U

2 comments:

  1. I use hp on my scalp too but bumps is still coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment. I am finding that the HP is drying up the glue like substance under my scalp. It's becoming less. Look at your diet. In addition to the HP I am eating mostly vegetarian foods, no more heavy dead animals in my body. Fish is ok sometimes.

      Delete