Thursday, July 4, 2013

Folliculitis of the human scalp/crusty glue like substance in every hair hole

PLEASE BECOME A member of this blog!  What I am trying to do is gather information that we may all have in common other that this glue like stuff coming of my hair holes.  I would like to be able to enjoy my hair growing out once again.  I shave it because the glue like stuff bothers me less when I have no hair. SO if you have found me because you are looking for answers then maybe we can find them together.  I have had so many Doctors tell me I am crazy because theycan't see what I am telling them is there.  IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, PLEASE RESPOND WITH COMMENTS, ALSO ANY OTHER CHRONIC CONDITIONS THAT YOU MAY BE HAVING WHILE THIS OOZING IS ON YOUR HEAD?  READ THROUGH MY POST FOR OTHER INFORMATION.  LETS SEE IF WE CAN BECOME A COLLECTIVE AND FIND OUT WHAT THIS STUFF IS SO WE CAN TELL THE DOCTORS. THANKS AND BE BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment